Tatura Community House was established in 1981 as a community development initiative to provide social services to the community. The House has grown to meet the current day needs of the community and provides a large variety of services including adult education, childcare, social and leisure activities, information and referral.
The Tatura Community House is a not for profit organisation run by a voluntary committee elected from within the community.
The House is run on a day to day basis by paid staff and volunteer workers.
Tatura Community House exists to provide services to meet the educational, social and personal development of our community.
- Maintain a referral service
- Enhance the social wellbeing of the community
- Increase educational opportunities within the community
- Address the needs of cultural diversity
- Provide a venue to community groups